SAP for Healthcare provides the following features and functions:
- Healthcare e-business applications - Help you manage patient services, treatment, scheduling, billing, accounting, clinical orders, and medical and clinical documentation
- Healthcare-specific portals - Deliver customized information and applications for healthcare professionals
- Internet business collaboration Provides online communication channels and supply networks between healthcare organizations and doctors, clinics, payers, and suppliers, integrating supply chain processes with clinical processes
- Data warehousing - Enables you to access healthcare-specific business information from medical treatment results to laboratory data and billing data to use for strategic planning and decision-making
- Customer focus Helps coordinate customer touch points, aligning all business processes around patients, external physicians, employees, donors, and other customers
- Business support and enterprise management Provides you with comprehensive tools and processes to manage financial accounting, human resources, procurement and inventory, and facility and plant maintenance
- Mobile access Provides wireless connection to critical applications and information from mobile devices anywhere, anytime
- Integration with other SAP Business Suite solutions and IS-H*MED - Gives you the full power of SAP Business Suite along with the leading clinical application IS-H*MED for an end-to-end solution
Download SAP for Healthcare: Healthcare Providers Industry Overview White Paper (.pdf, 585 KB).
Download from the eHealthNews.EU Portal's mirror: SAP for Healthcare: Healthcare Providers Industry Overview White Paper (.pdf, 585 KB).
For further information, please visit: