Health 2.0 Announces Keynotes and Preliminary Program
11 - 12 May 2016, Barcelona, Spain.
Health 2.0 announces keynote speakers and preliminary program for the 7th Annual Health 2.0 Europe Conference. After a highly successful conference last May in Barcelona, the International event series will be back for another 3 full days discussing challenges faced by the healthcare system and showcasing the latest technologies and innovations that are making an impact.
Health 2.0 Europe is a truly international conference, bringing speakers from all across the world to discuss and find solutions to those healthcare challenges from a global perspective. It will bring together 600 digital health champions including entrepreneurs, executives, thoughtleaders, investors, physicians, and patients over insightful keynotes, interactive workshops, animated round tables and more than 50 rapid fire live demo.
The keynote speakers already confirmed are:
- Esther Dyson, active business angel and board member in various healthcare companies, she was named by Forbes as one of the most powerful American business woman. She will share her vision on the healthcare challenges and how to tackle them.
- Dr. Rafael Grossmann, the surgeon who practiced the 1 st live surgery using Google Glass will showcase exclusive innovative solutions he is using and that are supporting both healthcare professionals and enhancing patients' experience.
- Damien Marmion, Global Head of Health at AXA, will share AXA’s vision as an insurance pioneer in reimbursing digital health solutions and the role of reimbursement in accelerating adoption of digital health in Europe.
- Dr. Julio Mayol, chief medical and innovation officer at San Carlos Hospital in Madrid, will give his vision on how hospitals should look at health 2.0 solutions and present their successful Smart Health Lab, an initiative launched to design, develop and implement innovative solutions.
- Pēteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit for eHealth and Well Being in DG CONNECT, will share the vision and strategic plan of the European Commission on getting a more dynamic digital health ecosystem, involving every stakeholder.
Health 2.0 Europe takes into account all the different stakeholders of the digital health ecosystem. Some of the topics that we will be discussing this year:
- Solutions for hospitals and healthcare professionals
- Building a new framework for Health 2.0 adoption in the clinic setting
- Building Blocks to a Dynamic Health 2.0 Ecosystem in Europe
- Health 2.0 Applications in Emerging Markets
- Data Analytics: Structuring Information for DecisionMaking
- Choosing your Digital Health Accelerator
- Pharma 2.0: Going Beyond the Pill
- Frontiers of Health 2.0: What's Next?
- Power to the patient
- Technology promoting behaviour change and healthy
- Health 2.0 transforming the daily mission of nurses
- Who will pay for Health 2.0? An investor's discussion
- Reimbursement players, trends, criteria and processes
- SHUSH topics and the famous unmentionables
- From Health to WellBeing: the rise of wearables and consumer interfaces
For further information and to register, please visit:
Early bird prices end on 18th March. Book you ticket now using the code EHNEWS16 to get 15% discount.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, developer competitions, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care. In addition to our flagship event held in the Bay Area each Fall, we host events around the world including in Europe, Latin America and India, and new for 2015 Korea and Japan.
Most Popular Now
8 - 10 June 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The Entrepreneurial Village at eHealth Week 2016 will give you the opportunity to meet and connect with the highest profile...Read more
Proposals should develop population-oriented primary prevention interventions to promote mental well-being of young people and assess them for their effectiveness. The ...Read more
IMS MAXIMS has been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) new Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) Framework. The DOS Framework is one of three compleme...Read more
26 - 27 May, Paris, France. Doctors 2.0 & YOU, the International Digital Health Congress that offers to every health professionals the opportunity to understand how to u...Read more
At the Charing Cross Congress in London, Siemens Healthcare presents the Evar Guidance Engine software application package to support minimally invasive treatment of aort...Read more
When electrical waves in the heart run amok in a condition called arrhythmia, sudden death can occur. To save the life of a patient at risk, doctors currently implant a s...Read more
Most people in the developing world who have asthma, cystic fibrosis or other chronic lung diseases have no way to measure how well their lungs are functioning outside of...Read more
The Grants4Apps (G4A) Accelerator developed by Bayer invites health IT and technology startups to apply for the program's 2016 edition. This year, Bayer looks primarily i...Read more
In experiments involving a simulation of the human esophagus and stomach, researchers at MIT, the University of Sheffield, and the Tokyo Institute of Technology have demo...Read more