Startupbootcamp Digital Health Berlin, its partners and event sponsor Roland Berger invite to the 2016 Health Summit - Innovation Cultures. The digital transformation of businesses, its products and services offers a major opportunity for agile startups to claim new business opportunities and market shares much faster than established corporations. Instead of large planning phases, digital health entrepreneurs go out and build startups along the lifecycle of their customer. And speed & creativity have nurtured innovation in Digital Health, and big companies must keep up with this new wave. There is a new-found acceptance of innovation cultures in big companies. But change is easier discussed than executed. The aim of this summit is to be a connecting point between healthcare corporates & startups and find the best possible way to integrate innovation culture.
- Connecting and exchanging each in the worlds fastest growing business
- Hear and learn best practises how to implement innovation in corporate culture
- Solving healthcare challenges together
- Accelerating transforming healthcare in digital times
- Validate the economics of digital health and how consumer are likely to react to inception
- Identify business opportunities within emerging markets healthcare systems
For further information and to register, please visit:
Founded in 2010, Startupbootcamp is a global network of industry-focused startup accelerators, running 14 programs in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, London, Miami, New York, Singapore, with a mentor and alumni network in over 30 countries. More than 300 startups have been accelerated by Startupbootcamp, of which 72% have received funding. Startupbootcamp Digital Health Berlin is a dedicated accelerator for digital health startups based in Berlin, and is currently open for applications for its 2016 program till 31 August 2016.