The Grants4Apps® Accelerator is a mentoring program for digital health startups taking place in Berlin. This year's batch with five startups runs from August until December. The program offers mentoring by entrepreneurs and Bayer experts, office space for 100 days, and funding of 50,000€.
Why you should join the kick-off of Grants4Apps Accelerator 2016? Because you want to get in touch with digital health enthusiasts - other startups, investors, corporates and government representatives - to exchange ideas and be part of another legendary Grants4Apps event.
Maybe you are looking for Co-Founders? Software or Hardware developers for medical devices? Business developers? Scientists, Biotech people? They will all be there, Grants4Apps team will facilitate your networking.
This is what you can expect:
- Open Doors: 5:45 pm.
- Warm-up Speed Networking: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm.
- Grants4Apps Accelerator Kick-off: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
- Keynote speakers: Cornelia Yzer, Berlin's Senator for Economy, Technology and Research, and Kemal Malik, Bayer AG Innovation Head.
- Grants4Apps 2016 Startups' pitches: Hungary, Ghana, Korea, Germany.
- Speed Networking and Tour of the Startups' Offices: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm.
- Digital Health Players: 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
- Networking: 10:00 pm - a new record time.
For further information and to register, please visit: