At the World of Health IT, smaller health-related companies have the chance to meet and connect with some of the most influential decision-makers in the industry. It is for this reason that a number of tailored activities and packages were elaborated for start-ups and micro-SME companies which will give no reason to miss out on WoHIT 2016.
WoHIT encompasses five main summits:
- The CIO Summit addresses the real challenges and issues that hospital C-Suite executives face on a daily basis. You'll be able to share success stories, exchange knowledge and experiences, and also benefit from a dedicated Hospital Tour.
- The mHealth Summit, which combines a full educational track and a dedicated area on the exhibition floor, intends to answer the burning questions around mHealth: who should be driving and paying for mHealth? How can we unite all patient data to accomplish personalised care?
- The Cybersecurity Summit will be the first of its kind in a European setting. Cyber threats are becoming more apparent and can no longer be ignored: how are we going to tackle them in a healthcare context?
- The first ever Genomics Summit will review recent developments in Genetic Health and will address key topics which are essential in the development of healthcare. The Summit will give you an opportunity to interact with colleagues, hear from experts, and participate in panel discussions.
- The HIMSS Communities are expanding rapidly and have become an essential part of our programme. Delegations from The Netherlands, France, Ibero-America, the Nordic region, Turkey and the DACH region will gather at WoHIT on an annual basis.
Special Offer: Get in touch before 1st October and get 50% off on all packages (except for Exhibition Space Only, where a 10% discount applies).
1. The Entrepreneurial Village at WoHIT
At WoHIT is expected one of the largest Exhibition Floor HIMSS Europe has hosted to date. This space will be bustling with all our delegates throughout the day, featuring innovative stands and concepts and also featuring the main plenary stage in this area throughout the day. You have the chance to feature your company on this exhibition floor alongside the major industry leaders in healthcare. The innovative Entrepreneurial Village concept no longer limits the exhibitor to the stand and allows entrepreneurs to bring marketing materials and set up a stand for one hour a day during session breaks.
2. Speakers' Corner
The Speakers' Corner will be an area to give speakers a platform from which to present their ideas, products and solutions to their target audience. The presentations will tie in to the wider eHealth themes of the conference and will be prominently presented on the exhibition floor. Speakers will have the chance to take to the stage and present for 5 minutes so as to encourage audience engagement and interaction.
The Speakers' Corner has also been set up with the aim to support smaller companies. Through these presentations, micro-SMEs have the opportunity to reach the audiences their product is targeted at and engage in meaningful discussions, whilst gaining significant lead generation through their on-stage visibility.
3. Exhibition Space only
If you are only interested in having a presence on the Exhibition Floor then this is the best option. Ensure you meet as many influential decision makers as possible by interacting with everyone who comes your way on the Exhibition Floor, while also benefiting from the other visibility opportunities that come with this package.
As the CEO of Imito AG Mr. Chrysanth Sulzberger says: "The presence in the Entrepreneurial Village is a good opportunity to showcase our solution with the budget which we can afford as a start-up that was founded in 2016."
For further information, please visit:
About HIMSS Europe
HIMSS Europe is a voice, advisor and thought leader of transformation through health IT. As an independent organisation with innovation at its heart, HIMSS Europe unites and engages key stakeholders across the health and care ecosystem through events, media, analytics and communities that are focused on helping healthcare systems to define their IT strategies meanwhile supporting the healthcare industry to improve its services.
By offering a high quality, Pan-European platform to collaborate and exchange best practice, news, information and data, HIMSS Europe has a unique breadth and depth of expertise and capabilities to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of health and care and deliver more effective patient outcomes.
Founded in 1961, HIMSS encompasses more than 60,000 members, 600 companies and over one million HIT network of key influencers that drive innovation across the world.