The seventh Edition of Doctors 2.0 & You will take place on Thursday-Friday, June 1-2, on the campus of the Cité Universitaire Internationale de Paris. The program is designed for participants from around the world and all of healthcare stakeholders: patients, professionals, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, insurance, government, academia, organizations...
Here are some items that may be developed during the congress, if you are interested in giving a speech or if you want to propose some other slots, please fill in the Speaker Application Form.
- The new era of digital health: immortality? more years to a life? more life to years? where are we going?
- Data capturing: the power of big data
- Health systems in the age of digital: learning from international best practices
- The Pharma industry: e-revolution or e-evolution ? where are we at? what to do?
- The rising importance of telemedicine
- Better diagnoses and treatments through Artificial Intelligence
- Personalized medicine
- The impact of mhealth on the future of hospitals and community care
- The "New" man: current status and emerging trends, the power of start-ups
- mhealth for care management
- Patients in the era of digital health
- Gamification: the power of playing
- Safety and ethical questions related to digital health
Why speaking at Doctors 2.0 & YOU:
- Doctors 2.0 & You has more than 400 attendees who are eager to learn about and discuss the big issues raised by our speakers; who are sources of inspiration for all participants
- Speakers are at the heart of the event. They come from all over the world and represent all healthcare stakeholders: patients, professionals, providers, nonprofit organizations, government, industry and more.
- Break down the misconceptions and share knowledge about healthcare of the future. Help develop better medical communication online between health professionals, patients and start-ups
For further information, please visit:
About Doctors 2.0 & YOU
Doctors 2.0. & YOU has the ambition to share the latest innovations and to connect all e-health stakeholders in order to design the health of the future and enhance our quality of life.
Together for Digital Health !
DNA sequencing, predictive medicine, production of tailor made prostheses, real time patient follow up, combat medical deserts, sharing information within the scientific and medical community, the digital is at the heart of health care development today and tomorrow.