The 8th edition of Health 2.0 Europe will take place in Barcelona in a new location: Fira Montjuic, Plaza España. Health 2.0 Europe will showcase and explore the latest innovations in Healthcare such as patient-provider communication, consumer health, genomics, data analytics, corporate wellness and so much more.
In 2016, Health 2.0 Europe had over 120 speakers and 550 attendees from around the world to experience 52 live product demos of innovative solutions that are shaking up European health systems. For this new edition, be ready for more sessions, more live demos, more workshops, more networking and more fun.
Health 2.0 Europe 2017 will be co-located with Healthio, an event where healthcare professionals, patients and companies from the sector will be able to discover and try out the latest health innovations through itineraries designed for participants to navigate and engage with those innovations.
What can you expect from Health 2.0 Europe 2017?
- 8th edition of EC2VC Investors' Forum and Pitch Competition with 45+ of the most active investors in digital health already confirmed.
- Blockchain Workshop exploring and discussing its applications in health care.
- Doctors 2.0 Forum - specifically designed for practicing doctors, nurses, caregivers and other professional actors of the care coordination chain, this 3-hour interactive session answers the questions and discusses the real challenges facing health professionals adopting transformative innovations. FREE session for health professionals.
- Patients 2.0 Forum - a 3-hours interactive session focused on patients where they can share their experiences, challenges and questions. Main topics will include the new patient-provider relationship, the role of technology in empowering patients and making their voices heard, and the process of co-designing Health 2.0 solutions. FREE session for patients.
Topics that we will be discussing in 2017
- Solutions for hospitals and health professionals
- Empowering patients
- Pharma 2.0: collaborating with a transformed industry
- Corporate wellness: employers are stepping in
- Patient-provider communication tools
- Engaging payers: reimbursement and solutions for insurers
- From the "Unmentionables" to the "Unacceptables"
- New tools for the European health consumers
- From Data analytics to Value-Based Health Care
- From health to wellness: wearable & pervasive technologies
- Solutions at the Frontier of Health 2.0
Registration for Health 2.0 Europe is now open. Book your ticket now and take advantage of our early bird prices. Each Health 2.0 Europe ticket purchased includes a complementary pass for Healthio conference.
For further information, please visit:
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 promotes, showcases and catalyzes new technologies in health care. Through a worldwide series of conferences, code-a-thons, and prize challenges, we bring together the best minds, resources and technology for compelling panels, discussions and product demonstrations, and more.
Health 2.0 is also the leading market intelligence on new health technology companies. In addition to our flagship event held in Santa Clara each Fall, we also host HxRefactored, a Spring event for developers and designers in the health care space, WinterTech, a one-day conference in San Francisco which focuses on the health tech investment scene, and multiple international conferences including India, Europe, Japan and China.