This year Grants4Apps® Accelerator is focusing on digital health solutions that solve the following healthcare and life sciences' challenges:
- Patient identification and recruitment for clinical trials.
- Improving the patient experience in clinical trials.
- Develop a mobile platform for patients to report their health condition parameters.
- Adherence improvement in (clinical trials OR) real life.
- Data analysis tools to systematically identify competitor activities in Research & Development.
- Deep Learning Research Services for health and life science data.
- Transforming Electronic Health Records (EHR) data to analysis data sets.
- Analyze drug labels (patient information leaflet) to generate new insights.
- How to implement prediction algorithms in hospital information systems.
- Monitoring of chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Diagnosis of acute kidney injury.
- Develop early non-invasive diagnosis of endometriosis.
- Improve identification of Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH) patients.
- Improve adherence for an oral pulmonary hypertension treatment.
- Innovative and efficient concepts for training staff to use a drug and device combination product in an intensive care unit setting.
Additional to the challenges, the program is also open for innovative digital health solutions directed to help healthcare providers or patients, as well as products dedicated to prevent or diagnose diseases or improve pharmaceutical processes.
Submissions are accepted from legal entities or persons all around the world. Also Bayer employees are encouraged to submit their own startup business ideas.
Over 100 Bayer experts are involved in the process to decide which companies Bayer will work with; judging criteria include company maturity, existing product prototypes, the team, as well as the applicant's fit to Bayer's areas of expertise.
Submission deadline: 31 May 2017
For further information, please visit:
We connect health startups with industry experts and help the best talents to thrive within the digital healthcare universe. We are looking for startups beyond the ideation phase developing health technology or IT solutions that can connect and empower patients or healthcare stakeholders.
There are no boundaries to creativity!