Grants4Apps team has put together specific challenges, applicants are asked to address one or multiple of these challenges below. However, the team is also open for other solutions that help healthcare providers or patients, as well as products dedicated to preventing or diagnosing diseases or improving pharmaceutical processes.
- Empower hemophilia (bleeding disease) patients to individually adjust their treatment regimen to lead active lives.
- Enabling earlier diagnosis of endometriosis.
- Enhancing intrauterine device insertion training for providers.
- Providing effective contraceptive counseling (face to face, remote or automated).
- Improving comfort and experience during intrauterine device insertion for both providers & patients.
- Simplifying the thread/placement check post-insertion of intrauterine devices.
- Improve identification of Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH) patients.
- Improve adherence for an oral pulmonary hypertension treatment.
- Innovative and efficient concepts for training staff to use a drug and device combination product in an intensive care unit setting.
- Create awareness for limited outcome of standard of care treatment for pneumonia in the hospital.
- Remote/mobile screening for Diabetic Retinopathy.
- Remote monitoring of patients treated with anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factors (VEGFs).
- Utilizing real-world evidence (RWE) to predict the need for anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factors (VEGFs)-injections.
- Monitoring of chronic kidney disease (CKD).
- Diagnosis of acute kidney injury.
- Prediction of combination therapies for cancer.
- Extract compound structures and Structure-Activity Relationship (SAR) data from patents.
- Computer-assisted identification of new compounds for protein targets.
- Develop analysis tool for in vivo experiments.
- Data analysis tools to systematically identify worldwide activities in Research & Development.
- Deep Learning Research Services for health and life science data.
- Transforming Electronic Health Records (EHR) data to analysis data sets.
- Analyze drug labels to generate new insights.
- Develop efficient analysis of large scientific literature corpi to generate insights.
- How to implement prediction algorithms in hospital information systems.
- Social Media use in pharma.
- Patient identification and recruitment for clinical trials.
- Improving the patient experience in clinical trials.
- Develop a mobile platform for patients to report their health condition parameters.
- Adherence improvement in (clinical trials OR) real life.
Submission deadline: 30 June 2017
For further information, please visit:
We connect health startups with industry experts and help the best talents to thrive within the digital healthcare universe. We are looking for startups beyond the ideation phase developing health technology or IT solutions that can connect and empower patients or healthcare stakeholders.
There are no boundaries to creativity!