In addition, products and solutions exhibited at the event are:
- Bittium Faros is a versatile ECG device that is used for early detection of cardiac abnormalities in everyday life. Bittium Faros is ultra-small and lightweight and enables precise long-term full disclosure ECG measurements and recordings, monitoring abnormal cardiac events, mobile cardiac telemetry and assessing autonomic nervous system functioning.
- Bittium Faros outpatient monitoring solutions include several software options for cardiac monitoring. The built-in arrhythmia detection algorithms of Faros device are used for event recording and mobile event monitoring that enable earlier repatriation of patients and even better ability to react to potentially emerging arrhythmias faster.
- Bittium Cardiac Explorer offers a quick and flexible way of working with event-based ECG arrhythmia analysis. The biggest benefits of the software are having full disclosure ECG always available, full access to the events identified by the device, total control on the reporting content and the ability to analyze an unlimited amount of measurement data.
- Bittium Cardiac Navigator is a completely new type of solution for the analysis of clinical Holter ECG recordings. Its user-friendly and informative data presentation and intuitive analysis tools make the software easy to use and support its efficient use when analyzing multiple days of ECG recordings. Bittium Cardiac Navigator is designed to speed up the diagnosis and thus allow for longer measurements to be scanned efficiently in a shorter time.
- Bittium Cardiac Rehabilitation system is a solution for cardiac rehabilitation real-time monitoring for up to 16 patients simultaneously. The system offers safety and efficiency for cardiac rehabilitation by showing each patient’s heart rate, ECG and changes in ST-segment. Utilization of the latest wireless technology allows complete freedom to choose different exercises in various training environments.
- Bittium NeurOne is one of the quickest and most accurate EEG measuring devices in the world designed for clinical and research use. Bittium NeurOne system enables fully synchronized group measuring of up to 30 persons simultaneously for example in different types of psychological studies. The solution is optimized for use with transcranial magnetic stimulators (TMS-EEG), with optional possibility to use it during magnetic resonance imaging procedures (fMRI-EEG).
- Bittium BrainStatus is a wireless compact EEG amplifier, which is used together with a disposable easy and quick to wear Bittium BrainStatus electrode headband for example to diagnose epileptic seizures and brain stroke. Bittium BrainStatus enables quick measurement in field conditions as well as in hospitals, thus making the treatment process of the patient faster. Bittium BrainStatus can be used for remote and wireless real-time EEG monitoring or data can be recorded to the device memory.
For further information, please visit:
About BittiumBittium specializes in the development of reliable, secure communications and connectivity solutions leveraging its 30 year legacy of expertise in advanced radio communication technologies. Bittium provides innovative products and services, customized solutions based on its product platforms and R&D services. Complementing its communications and connectivity solutions, Bittium offers proven information security solutions for mobile devices and portable computers. From November 2016 onwards, Bittium offers its customers also healthcare technology products and services in biosignal measuring in the areas of cardiology, neurology, rehabilitation, occupational health and sports medicine. Net sales in 2016 was EUR 64.2 million and operating profit was EUR 2.5 million. Bittium is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.