Selection CriteriaAll proposals will be reviewed by the ESC's Digital Health Committee. Proposals of particular interest will be:
- Relevant to clinical practice
- Potentially impact the doctor/patient relationship
- Support self management and self monitoring, or disease prevention
- Facilitate remote data collection, remote monitoring, telemedicine or virtual consultation
- Illustrate digital decision support systems, including artificial intelligence and associated technologies
- Relevant to cardiovascular research or research methodology (e.g. remote data collection, digital patient reported outcome measurement)
- Facilitate research or interpretation of results
The Technologies & solutions should be either on the market or "ready for market". Examples of technologies/approaches that can be illustrated with practical user cases, and ideally have outcome studies rather than just user numbers/satisfaction data, will be prioritised.
Deadline for SubmissionMonday 11 June 2018, 23:59 (CEST - Central European Summer Time).
No late submission will be accepted.
For further information, please visit: