While we are investing in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Portfolio & Innovation Manager (m/f) Digital Ecosystem in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, take responsibility for value propositions within our digital ecosystem.
- The digital transformation of healthcare is gaining momentum, one patient, one physician, one solution provider at a time. We’re building the global digital platform to span the full spectrum of healthcare delivery. With the Siemens Healthineers Digital Ecosystem we are driving value in healthcare by fast, easy and seamless interactions on data and knowledge. And at the same time offer a platform for solution providers to efficiently create market and operate services seamlessly integrated into a joint digital healthcare environment
- You will be responsible for the scouting and leverage on new digital value added & data driven services for the digital ecosystem; this includes the identification and development of new digital business models and/or adaptation of consumer business models for the Siemens Healthineers digital ecosystem
- You will specify value propositions for different players in an ecosystem and define strategic selection criteria for new portfolio elements together with management, ecosystem team, and representatives from Siemens Healthineers BAs
- You develop a digital ecosystem and platform strategy and roadmap incl. pricing and contractual framework
- You continuously validate all elements externally with the different ecosystem players in alpha/beta testing and visual prototyping
- You align all elements inside Siemens Healthineers and constantly align with the teamplay product management and the development team on requirements and priorities in an agile mode. With teamplay, Siemens Healthineers offers a cloud-based network for physicians, medical professionals and decision-makers in the healthcare industry
- You closely align with partner management and business development about strategic directions and feedback from partners and customers
- In your role, you foster the innovation mindset within the community
This position may suit you best, if you have extensive experience in strategy development around digitalization.
- You possess a successfully completed university degree and have extensive operating experience/background in creating digital and/or value services and multi-year experience in strategy development around digitalization (e.g. as part of strategy department, strategy review process etc.)
- You have knowledge and experience in fostering the growth of a digital ecosystem while having several years of experience in international project management of cross und multiculture teams
- You have 5+ years of experience in defining and implementing value service PLM Processes incl. Lean principles as e.g. PLM process manager or process owner of BL and 5+ years of experience in the field of innovation as innovation manager or as responsible for innovation of a BL
- You are experienced in collaborating with internal innovation partners (e.g. Next47, TTB, CD etc.)
- You are experienced in customer interaction to drive Siemens value co creation - you understand customer needs and derive offerings based on a clear value proposition (e.g. product management or sales experience national/international)
- You have a track record in cross unit collaboration including presentation on top management level
- You have knowledge in Digital B2B and B2C Business Models and experience with applying tools and methods, such as value proposition creation, business modelling, digital pricing and contracting, build-measure-learn cycles, and validating concepts
- A very good command of the English language and good German speaking skills round off your profile
About Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is the separately managed healthcare business of Siemens AG enabling healthcare providers worldwide to meet their current challenges and to excel in their respective environments. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services. To help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens Healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. In fiscal 2016, which ended on September 30, 2016, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €13.5 billion and net income of over €2.3 billion and has about 46,000 employees worldwide.