We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Product Manager for eHealth Solutions and be responsible for the identification, analysis and evaluation of important healthcare IT trends in the field of health data exchange, interoperability workflows and patient engagement.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the identification, analysis and evaluation of important healthcare IT trends in the field of health data exchange, interoperability workflows and patient engagement
- You identify and define market requirements for eHealth solutions and prioritize them according to business value
- You act as a co-designer of product strategies and roadmaps
- You initiate and manage concepts for complex Market Requirements and digital business cases
- You interact with the relevant product owners and collaborate in the design of business and price models
- You are responsible for the coordination of relevant business functions such as marketing & sales, development and project management
- You collaborate with other Siemens Healthineers product lines and represent the product line at conferences and to customers
- You participate in international eHealth committees and in internal and external training events
Your qualifications and experience
- You hold a University degree in informatics, engineering, economics or a similar discipline
- You have long-term experience in health processes and understanding the field of digitalizing Healthcare
- You gained experience with Health IT solutions, especially eHealth and IHE and established a network with key eHealth stakeholders, such as healthcare providers, payers and govermental institutions.
- You have experience in Define/Marketing of healthcare IT as well as experience in product management and requirement engineering
- You have strong knowledge about regulations on data safety and data privacy
Your attributes and skills
- You work analytically, structured and on your own responsibility with a strong sense of quality as well as business and result orientation
- You are team-oriented, motivated and inspiring with strong customer focus
- You will be expected to be fluent in spoken and written English, while a good knowledge of written and spoken German is desirable
- You demonstrate intercultural sensitivity, have gained international experience and are prepared to undertake international travel, for example within the context of customer visits or the conduction of workshops with international development partners and customers
About Siemens HealthineersSiemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.