|Location:||Any Boston Scientific European Hub: Paris, London, Milan, Madrid, Dusseldorf, Kerkrade, Warsaw|
The Product manager will work closely with HS&P solution development teams to manage the solutions portfolio, and will work closely with HS&P sales and delivery teams to measure and manage solution penetration, adoption, profitability, and additional market needs.
- Establish methods of gathering current and target customer feedback and needs, including regular user meetings, 1:1 discussions, field interaction, clinical reviews, and traditional market research to understand customer requirements for products, services, and solutions (both “white space” / entirely new capabilities as well as enhancements)
- Participate and manage, as needed, customer events (advisory boards, tradeshows and congresses), in partnership with Regional solution teams and Marketing Communications, in shaping voice of customer and marketing insights
- Develop, maintain, and grow relationships with key customers and KOLs.
- Assess competitive intelligence, for review with the organization on a regular basis and use in evaluating future development direction in collaboration with Marketing and Business Intelligence Manager
- Analyze potential projects along strategic, clinical, technical, and financial vectors, completing analyses on-own and in cross-functional collaboration to ensure prioritization highest-value projects. Recommend projects and the pipeline trade-offs required to achieve business goals
Collaboration and Execution
- Drive effective solution launch programs, including channel, pricing, and communication strategies and sales
- Gather learnings and define best practices and solution delivery costs to ensure compliance to solution business case.
- Ensure solutions approved for future development are provided to internal stakeholders (ex: Quality, Regulatory) in a clear and complete manner, enabling development in-line with the initial value proposition
- Complete established marketing Product Development Plan internal deliverables, evaluating potential projects with increasing levels of detail and specificity, to ensure effective solution development and launch preparation.
- Track and report on key program metrics, aligned with overall goals & objectives. Ensure that business case for solutions (ex:market models, market share, customer net promoter score) are accurately tracked for the program.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Healthcare and ideally in Product Management (background in top tier Professional Services / Consulting, IT, or Medical Device)
- Experience in value based marketing, digital solutions marketing and product development
- Strategy or lean experience is valued
- Analytical skills to resolve complex issues in creative ways. Clear thinker, strong problem solving skills, comfortable in challenging existing practices and the status quo.
- Excellent Collaboration skills and team player
- Proven ability to work and influence across a matrix environment. Strong communicator internally and externally, builds networks, and partners with peers and customers across multiple countries
- Excellent presentation skills
- Rigorous, strong execution mind-set, structured and organised
- Change oriented, able to operate in an area of uncertainty and with changing/limited resources.
- Proven experience of successfully working within cross border or virtual teams.
- Relevant Bachelor degree or MSc (preferred) in a technical or clinical subject
- Fluency (native or equivalent) in English
- Willing and able to travel frequently
About Boston ScientificBoston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices. Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
The purpose of the Healthcare Solutions & Partnerships (HS&P) team is to help establish Boston Scientific as a leading Healthcare Solutions provider by engaging in long-term partnerships with customers, providing them with products, services and solutions which are differentiated and tailored to their needs.