The 2014 Call Challenge of the AAL Programme aims at funding the development and testing of ICT-based solutions in real life situations which enable and support sustainable care models for older adults. Applicants should consider:
- How ICT-based solutions reconcile increased demand with limited resources;
- How ICT-based solutions increase and facilitate the supply of formal and informal care for older adults;
- How ICT-based solutions reduce the demand for care through prevention and self-management;
- How ICT-based solutions can support the shift towards better care at home and in the community.
Basic Information on Call AAL 2014:
- Date of publication: 28 March 2014
- Closure date: 26 June 2014, 17h00 Central European Time (CET)
- Indicative total funding: 32,807,000 € This amount includes a contribution of up to 14,440,000 € by the European Communities.
- Consortia submit one common project proposal with one partner acting as coordinator.
- Project proposals will be evaluated centrally by independent European experts.
- Selection of proposals will be based on the evaluation and selection criteria specified in chapter 7 of the Guide for Applicants.
- Approval of the list of selected proposal by the AAL General Assembly is expected for September 2014.
For further information and the call text, please visit: