- Support for networked opportunities in collaboration with high calibre third parties
- eHealth specific networking events organised by the project
- Support for training of the staff of the SMEs
- Professional assistance improving the maturity of the business for further investment purposes
- Support addressing legal challenges
- Support addressing issues related to registration and certification.
Synergies between the Enterprise Europe Network and the relevant sector groups are encouraged.
The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of up to EUR 3 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
- Evidence of positive business outcome based on e.g., networking activities and ecosystems including various types of business opportunities (e.g., venture and crowd funding, European Investment Fund).
- Demonstration of success with the investors.
- Reduction of market failures.
- Successful business models including sustainable co-operation with the demand side in the value chain.
- Increased useful options for patients and citizens to manage their health.
- Optimisation of the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare provision, personalised medicine/personalised health and consumer health across Europe.
- Successful legal outcome fostering the innovation in eHealth sector.
- Self-sustaining support structures for eHealth SMEs.
Deadline Date: 16-02-2016 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Type of action: CSA Coordination and support action.
For topic conditions, documents and submission service, please visit:
Find your partners or consortia preparing a project proposal
If you need help to identify a potential partner or consortia with particular competences, facilities or experience, please join Health IT Space at http://www.healthitspace.eu
Health IT Space is the first social networking platform for Health IT Professionals and Stakeholders. Explore the list of all Health IT Space registered members at http://www.healthitspace.eu/network/members