Startups that participate in the SAP IoT Startup Accelerator program benefit from:
- Help scaling quickly, with potential access to SAP's customer base of over 335,000 businesses
- Access to real-time ERP system data
- Retained equity: SAP does not invest in the startup or provide venture capital
- Easy and straightforward access to SAP
- The ability to become SAP partners after successfully completing the program
- Platform/product independence: SAP products do not have to be used
- An innovative and inspiring work space at the new Data Space by SAP in Berlin Mitte
To apply, your startup should have a focus on IoT solutions and a vision to bring enterprise digitalization to a new level.
Startups that are suitable candidates:
- Are working on B2B solutions for IoT
- Have solutions that are complementary to SAP's offerings
- Have products and prototypes (MVP/IP)
- Have a team of at least two founders
- Can spend up to six months at Data Space in Berlin
For further information and to apply, please visit:
About SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
The first cohort of selected participants for the SAP IoT Startup Accelerator will begin in Q1 2017.
If selected, you'll start with a short orientation, followed by a residency at the Accelerator for up to six months where you will co-innovate and work with mentors and experts from SAP. A culminating "finale" pulls together the work done during your time at the Accelerator, allowing you to leave with a business ready for success.
Upon successful completion of the SAP IoT Startup Accelerator program, you will have the option to become an official SAP Partner, unlocking the wide range of support offered to our Partners.