The World of Health IT Conference & Exhibition
World of Health IT (WoHIT) Conference & Exhibition 2016
21 - 22 November 2016, Barcelona, Spain.
The new HIMSS Europe World of Health IT (WoHIT) Conference & Exhibition will be taking place in Barcelona, Spain. The event will gather top European healthcare stakeholders and will be the meeting point for the entire eHealth ecosystem.
Through a number of educational sessions with the most experienced speakers to learn from, together with a series of workshops, hospital tours and an interactive exhibition floor, this unique event addresses best practices, practical solutions and cutting edge developments in eHealth.
WoHIT encompasses five main summits
- The CIO Summit addresses the real challenges and issues that hospital C-Suite executives face on a daily basis. You'll be able to share success stories, exchange knowledge and experiences, and also benefit from a dedicated Hospital Tour.
- The mHealth Summit, which combines a full educational track and a dedicated area on the exhibition floor, intends to answer the burning questions around mHealth: who should be driving and paying for mHealth? How can we unite all patient data to accomplish personalised care?
- The Cybersecurity Summit will be the first of its kind in a European setting. Cyber threats are becoming more apparent and can no longer be ignored: how are we going to tackle them in a healthcare context? The educational track and interactive exhibition space intend to address these questions amongst many others.
- The first ever Genomics Summit will review recent developments in Genetic Health and will address key topics which are essential in the development of healthcare. The Summit will give you an opportunity to interact with colleagues, hear from experts, and participate in panel discussions.
- The HIMSS Communities are expanding rapidly and have become an essential part of our programme. Delegations from The Netherlands, France, Ibero-America, the Nordic region and Turkey will gather at WoHIT on an annual basis.
For further information, please visit:
Related news articles:
About HIMSS Europe
HIMSS Europe is a voice, advisor and thought leader of transformation through health IT. As an independent organisation with innovation at its heart, HIMSS Europe unites and engages key stakeholders across the health and care ecosystem through events, media, analytics and communities that are focused on helping healthcare systems to define their IT strategies meanwhile supporting the healthcare industry to improve its services.
By offering a high quality, Pan-European platform to collaborate and exchange best practice, news, information and data, HIMSS Europe has a unique breadth and depth of expertise and capabilities to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of health and care and deliver more effective patient outcomes.
Founded in 1961, HIMSS encompasses more than 60,000 members, 600 companies and over one million HIT network of key influencers that drive innovation across the world.
Most Popular Now
Doctors from the University of Pittsburgh showed that providing an online computerized cognitive behavioral therapy (CCBT) program both alone and in combination with Inte...Read more
26 - 27 May, Paris, France. Doctors 2.0 & YOU, the International Digital Health Congress that offers to every health professionals the opportunity to understand how to u...Read more
When electrical waves in the heart run amok in a condition called arrhythmia, sudden death can occur. To save the life of a patient at risk, doctors currently implant a s...Read more
In experiments involving a simulation of the human esophagus and stomach, researchers at MIT, the University of Sheffield, and the Tokyo Institute of Technology have demo...Read more
Most people in the developing world who have asthma, cystic fibrosis or other chronic lung diseases have no way to measure how well their lungs are functioning outside of...Read more
The Grants4Apps (G4A) Accelerator developed by Bayer invites health IT and technology startups to apply for the program's 2016 edition. This year, Bayer looks primarily i...Read more
A team of experts from around Europe has come together to develop a portable device with a hand-held probe that will dramatically reduce invasive diagnostic and therapeut...Read more
A smartphone app that tracks palpitations in heart patients provides comparable performance to the 14-day event monitors that are the current standard of care, according ...Read more
Decades of global stigma over electro-convulsive therapy (ECT), a potentially life-saving treatment that helps thousands of patients with illnesses like severe depression...Read more