The World of Health IT Conference & Exhibition
World of Health IT (WoHIT) Conference & Exhibition 2016
21 - 22 November 2016, Barcelona, Spain.
The new HIMSS Europe World of Health IT (WoHIT) Conference & Exhibition will be taking place in Barcelona, Spain. The event will gather top European healthcare stakeholders and will be the meeting point for the entire eHealth ecosystem.
Through a number of educational sessions with the most experienced speakers to learn from, together with a series of workshops, hospital tours and an interactive exhibition floor, this unique event addresses best practices, practical solutions and cutting edge developments in eHealth.
WoHIT encompasses five main summits
- The CIO Summit addresses the real challenges and issues that hospital C-Suite executives face on a daily basis. You'll be able to share success stories, exchange knowledge and experiences, and also benefit from a dedicated Hospital Tour.
- The mHealth Summit, which combines a full educational track and a dedicated area on the exhibition floor, intends to answer the burning questions around mHealth: who should be driving and paying for mHealth? How can we unite all patient data to accomplish personalised care?
- The Cybersecurity Summit will be the first of its kind in a European setting. Cyber threats are becoming more apparent and can no longer be ignored: how are we going to tackle them in a healthcare context? The educational track and interactive exhibition space intend to address these questions amongst many others.
- The first ever Genomics Summit will review recent developments in Genetic Health and will address key topics which are essential in the development of healthcare. The Summit will give you an opportunity to interact with colleagues, hear from experts, and participate in panel discussions.
- The HIMSS Communities are expanding rapidly and have become an essential part of our programme. Delegations from The Netherlands, France, Ibero-America, the Nordic region and Turkey will gather at WoHIT on an annual basis.
For further information, please visit:
Related news articles:
About HIMSS Europe
HIMSS Europe is a voice, advisor and thought leader of transformation through health IT. As an independent organisation with innovation at its heart, HIMSS Europe unites and engages key stakeholders across the health and care ecosystem through events, media, analytics and communities that are focused on helping healthcare systems to define their IT strategies meanwhile supporting the healthcare industry to improve its services.
By offering a high quality, Pan-European platform to collaborate and exchange best practice, news, information and data, HIMSS Europe has a unique breadth and depth of expertise and capabilities to improve the quality, safety and efficiency of health and care and deliver more effective patient outcomes.
Founded in 1961, HIMSS encompasses more than 60,000 members, 600 companies and over one million HIT network of key influencers that drive innovation across the world.
Most Popular Now
You might not want to depend on your smartphone app alone to help you avoid or achieve pregnancy, say the authors of a new study. A review of nearly 100 fertility awarene...Read more
Mobile health applications have a clear potential to bring significant benefits to individual citizens and to society as a whole. Citizens can benefit from continuous and...Read more
What have the best brains of Europe come up with to improve health and wellbeing with the help of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)? This report offers an ...Read more
Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence that allows computer programs to learn when exposed to new data without being programmed. Now, researchers in The Ne...Read more
Wearable devices can give away your passwords, according to new research. In the paper "Friend or Foe?: Your Wearable Devices Reveal Your Personal PIN" scientists from Bi...Read more
That's the question Drexel University researchers hope to answer with one of two new studies launching this month. They have developed a computer game and smartphone app ...Read more
A clinical trial testing mobile videoconferencing as a means for physicians to diagnose stroke patients while they're being transported to the hospital has found that a t...Read more
A national focus on reducing avoidable patient harm in NHS hospitals is to benefit from a new collaboration between two vital signs monitoring and technology specialists...Read more
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) has announced the successful start of a long-term strategic partnership with Servicio Andaluz de Salud (Andalusian Health Service, Sp...Read more