The Digital Strategy Consultant will be managing projects for international healthcare companies as well as leading digital health start-ups. The projects range from market and competitor analysis, digital health strategy definition to the implementation of digital health service offerings for our clients. The person will also be responsible for new business development and the growth of the R2G team.
Your background matters
- More than 2 years professional experience gained from working for a strategy consultancy or market analyst company preferably in the healthcare sector
- Passion about the app market and digital health is a plus
- Experience in consultative selling
- Experience in presenting and networking on conferences and large industry events
- Engaged self-motivated person with an ability to work efficiently, both independently and in a team. In short, can-do, pro-active attitude
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing using PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Your core responsibilities
- Deliver excellent project results within an international project environment
- Become a thought leader in digital health and use our blog to regularly share your views with the global digital health community
- Help us to grow the team by coaching team members as well as by growing the business
- Represent R2G during conferences, webinars and meet ups. Get connected!
Why should you apply?Research2Guidance is one of the leading companies in digital health strategy consulting with global reach, based in the start-up capital of Europe: Berlin. We are serving top industry players as well as start-up companies. At R2G each individual does make a true difference. And, of course, we offer a kicker as well as water-, coffee- and beer on Fridays. If this position has caught your interest and you feel you have the right skills and experience, we would welcome your application.
About Research2GuidanceR2G exists to support business in digital healthcare and ultimately improve the way healthcare services are delivered globally.
We do this by providing market and competitor insights (research) and strategy advice (guidance). We facilitate partnerships creation between best-in-class innovators and established healthcare companies and help them to align their service offerings and business models.
We thrive for excellence in all we do. Our consultants are 100% dedicated to digital health.
Based in Berlin, we work on projects around the world. We support traditional healthcare companies like pharmaceutical, health insurance or med-tech companies, medical institutions, as well as start-ups and enterprises that want to enter the healthcare market by using digital enabled business models and solutions.
Our "mHealth Developer Economics" research program and panel are the largest of its kind across the global digital health industry. It tracks the current market status and examines progression of trends since 2010. To give something back to the growing digital health business community, we share results of the research program in our yearly publications.
Since 2010, we have empowered digital health innovators and supported their missions for better healthcare.