Continuing expansion has created a unique opportunity for an engaging and dynamic account director/senior account director, with previous agency/B2B experience, to join the Highland Marketing team in London.
We are looking for an astute leader, preferably with previous experience in the healthcare and/or health tech sectors, who can create and execute bold and innovative account strategies, taking the lead with clients and providing insightful and strategically led expertise across PR, marketing communications and social media campaigns. Critical to the role is the ability to lead, manage and develop capable and resilient account teams with the determination and energy to excel. For the right candidate, this role is an opportunity to influence and be part of the future direction and growth of the business.
Specific responsibilities include
- Creating and executing client account strategies - demonstrating deep understanding and insight into clients' strategic goals and exceeding expectations.
- Taking the lead with clients from day one, delivering innovative marketing communications, PR and other content and media campaigns.
- Maximising revenues from existing client accounts.
- Supporting client proposal development and presentations.
- Engaging effectively with internal stakeholders, including content and design leads, working collaboratively across the organisation.
- Leading, managing and developing high performing and resilient account teams.
Strong candidates will have
- Previous experience and/or strong interest in health tech/healthcare sectors or close equivalent.
- Significant experience of executing strategic PR and marketing communications plans.
- Demonstrable success in building and maintaining strong client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard, on time and to budget.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing across PR, social, content, media and campaign led marketing projects within a B2B environment.
- Experience of inspiring and developing capable and resilient teams and individuals; setting direction, strengthening capability and coaching for performance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to spot business development opportunities and network effectively to grow existing client revenues and work on new business opportunities.
The Highland Marketing team culture is friendly, collaborative and fun with an emphasis on high standards of professionalism and client service and accelerated career progression is available for exceptional ability and potential.
No agencies please.
Highland Marketing is one of the foremost PR and marketing communications agencies in the field of healthcare and health tech with a reputation for excellence endorsed by outstanding client feedback. Clients include successful IT vendors, digital health companies and public and private healthcare providers. Due to continued expansion we are currently recruiting for the following role based at our boutique serviced office in EC3.