The proposal is expected to foster user-centred ICT innovation on AHA by engaging, supporting and coaching stakeholders to develop and implement their actions in the area of standardisation. They should cover standardisation within the area of AHA, in particular in the domains of ICT infrastructures for the implementation and delivery of services for independent living in age-friendly buildings, scaling-up of innovative care services and interoperability profiles for independent living.
The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of up to EUR 1 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.
- Engagement of required stakeholders to ensure lasting impact;
- Identification of standardisation and other types of harmonisation needs and creation of a clear roadmap with actions needed to address them;
- Accelerated progress in the establishment of favourable framework conditions for introducing user-friendly ICT solutions for AHA into the European market and a metrics for measuring the progress;
- Elaboration of a first draft for smart / age-friendly home guidelines and roadmap for the development of a certification or label;
- Networking and match-making among stakeholders, including R&I projects and relevant standardisation bodies.
Deadline Date: 16 February 2016 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Type of action: CSA Coordination and support action.
For topic conditions, documents and submission service, please visit:
Find your partners or consortia preparing a project proposal
If you need help to identify a potential partner or consortia with particular competences, facilities or experience, please join Health IT Space at http://www.healthitspace.eu
Health IT Space is the first social networking platform for Health IT Professionals and Stakeholders. Explore the list of all Health IT Space registered members at http://www.healthitspace.eu/network/members