Who can apply?
The competition is open to all eHealth SMEs across Europe
The competition has two categories to participate:
- Promises: SMEs with annual turnover less than 500,000€ in 2015
- Champions: SMEs with annual turnover more than 500,000€ in 2015 (considering only the eHealth unit, in case the company has several divisions)
SME eligibility criteria (all apply):
- The SME has to have a VAT number.
- The SME headquarters have to be located in an eligible country (see below).
- Headcount less than 150 employees.
- Annual turnover of less than 5.000.000 euros.
This criteria above must be fulfilled at the time of registration.
Finalists selection and awards
The main criteria to select the finalists will be technology innovation shortterm impact in multiple dimensions: on patients, on professionals, on economy, etc. and traction.
The Jury will award 6 winners : 1st, 2nd and 3rd per category.
The prizes per category consist of:
- 1st prize: 1.000€ + trophy and 1 delegate ticket free of charge for eHealth Week 2017
- 2nd prize: 500€ + trophy and 1 delegate ticket free of charge for eHealth Week 2017
- 3rd prize: Trophy
Aging2.0 European Innovator Award for the best solution related to ageing, to be announced at the EU SME eHealth Competition Finals in Amsterdam on June 9, 2016 will receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Aging2.0 Expo (October 12-14 in San Francisco, CA), a $1,000 travel stipend, a trophy and based on business needs and priorities mentorship and strategic advice and introductions.
For further information and to register, please visit: