This year the European Telemedicine Conference (ETC) 2016 is part of the E-health in Norway Future Health (EHiN-FH 2016) in Oslo. It will combine the efforts of several leading European healthcare organisations into two powerful days of health and innovation! The ETC collaborates with prominent healthcare delivery organisations, governmental leaders, clinicians, researchers and university faculties to address and discuss the latest innovations in telemedicine. In 2016 ETC is hosted by the ETC partner Norwegian Centre for E-health Research.
ETC Innovation Competition
The showground for new solutions and technology in the field of health care at the European Telemedicine Conference. The ETC Innovation Competition is an international contest focusing on new innovative ideas in the field of E-health and telemedicine.
The competition has two categories:
- Young Innovators:
- All participants must be less than 30 years old at 1 November 2016.
- The innovation team can participate if the innovation is only still at idea level
- Companies may also participate provided they are not established before 1 June, 2016
- If the idea is presented by a commercial company the company cannot have had an income of over 50 000 € since startup
- If the idea is presented by a research group, or a member of a research group, the supervisor doesn’t have to fulfill the age criteria.
- The startup must have been launched within the last 2 years
- If the startup has received external funding, it can only be up to 500 000 €
- The startup must have a demonstrable product or service
The competition focuses on new solutions for future health using information and communication technologies with respect to health challenges. The solutions presented for the competition can be anything in the field of:
- homecare and telemedicine tools,
- patient empowerment and communication,
- health information support systems,
- administrative support systems,
- teaching solutions and
- solutions for treatment and care.
How to participate?
- The ETC Innovation Committee will evaluate the applications and select the best three in each category.
- If selected, you or your group will be invited to Oslo 15 November to pitch your idea in front of the professional jury and audience at a session on the European Telemedicine Conference.
- The winners in each category will win a travel to the WoHIT Conference Exhibition in Barcelona the 21 and 22 November 2016 to present their winning concept for an international crowd at a plenary session.
For further information, please visit: