With a unique architecture that enables efficient software deployments across large regions, MetaVision has become the clinical information system of choice for health networks all over the world. Leading health networks that recently selected MetaVision include:
- Alberta Health Services, with a province-wide agreement that spans all 17 of the public hospitals in the province of Alberta, Canada
- The Government of Queensland in Australia, which expanded the scope of its agreement with iMDsoft to include a statewide enterprise license for MetaVision
- Lower Austrian Provincial Clinics Holding in Austria, which chose MetaVision for additional units after implementing the system in 3 hospitals
- The Sjælland region of Denmark, which significantly expanded their region-wide agreement with iMDsoft
Some of the world's leading hospitals went live with MetaVision in 2012:
- Boston Children's Hospital, USA
- Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève (HUG), Switzerland
- Jönköping County Council multi-site project, Sweden
- Rems-Murr-Klinik Waiblingen, Germany
- St Jansdal Ziekenhuis, the Netherlands
- Wexham Park Hospital, UK
Committed to innovation, iMDsoft released myAnesthesiaTM in 2012 (only available in the US at this time). myAnesthesia is a powerful new cloud-based, native-mobile solution for electronic anesthesia documentation featuring a user interface designed specifically for iPads®. myAnesthesia simplifies and shortens the reimbursement cycle for anesthesiologists by ensuring that all required data is present and complete, minimizing rejections. The system streamlines the documentation process and improves the legibility, completeness, access and accuracy of anesthesia records. myAnesthesia introduced a new level of mobility to anesthesiologists with an advanced solution for the documentation, management and secure distribution of case information as necessary to billers, hospitals, pharmacies and anesthesia groups.
Other innovations include MVpanorama™, a departmental tool designed to provide clinicians and administrators with a centralized, comprehensive and actionable presentation of patient data across a group of selected patients. MVpanorama bridges the gap between the patient-centric EMR and the challenges of managing today's hospital department. Leveraging the centralized database architecture of MetaVision, MVpanorama offers an intuitive visual display of key clinical, administrative and demographic data, ensuring the delivery of high quality patient care.
"2012 was a gratifying year, with a record number of projects. By choosing to strengthen their relationships with us, our customers validated the quality of our solutions and our strong, customer-oriented culture. We have a strong product line-up for 2013, and look forward to building on our current success in the upcoming months," said David Sides, CEO of iMDsoft.
iMDsoft is a leading provider of Clinical Information Systems for critical, perioperative, and acute care environments. The company's flagship family of solutions, the MetaVision Suite, was first implemented in 1999. It captures, documents, analyzes, reports and stores the vast amount of patient-related data generated in a hospital. iMDsoft products demonstrate a 100% customer retention rate. Hospitals worldwide - including 4 of the top 10 US hospitals and 13 of the top 50 European hospitals - use MetaVision to improve care quality, enhance financial results, support research and promote compliance with government, payor, and hospital protocols.