We are not just investing in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies across a broad portfolio; we’re also investing in 45.000 people. Our overall success depends on our ability to transform ourselves. Therefore we strive to provide opportunities for all of us, as Siemens Healthineers™ to learn, grow and thrive.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Senior Marketing Manager (m/f) in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, develop the annual marketing plan of Enterprise Services (ES) in alignment with relevant stakeholders.
- As Global Senior Marketing Manager you provide guidance and support for regions and countries regarding local marketing activities
- You are responsible for the implementation of the marketing plan together with Headquarters and global partners; furthermore, you closely collaborate with the Sales force
- You manage the global marketing budget regarding staffing, resources, and capital purchases
- Your central task is defining and developing (global) marketing collateral and sales support tools; you implement integrated on-/ offline activities, advertising, public relations etc. to generate customer demand
- You measure and report out on marketing efforts/ campaign results, develop and support market segmentation, target group approaches and you position ES service lines
- You manage and motivate a team of highly skilled marketing professionals
If you are an expert in Marketing with outstanding knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices ideally in healthcare Services, this position may suit you best.
- You possess a university degree or college diploma in business, Master degree preferred
- You have 5+ years’ experience a marketing management position, ideally in Healthcare Services
- You have profound skills in project management and performance measurement
- You are able to develop relationships and work with senior level executives in an international setting and you show a proven track record of successfully driving projects in complex and challenging environments
- You possess a solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills; also your skills include analytical thinking, team orientation and you have a strong focus on execution and result delivery
- You have excellent communication and networking skills and a very good command of the English and German languages rounds up your profile
About Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is the separately managed healthcare business of Siemens AG enabling healthcare providers worldwide to meet their current challenges and to excel in their respective environments. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services. To help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens Healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. In fiscal 2016, which ended on September 30, 2016, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €13.5 billion and net income of over €2.3 billion and has about 46,000 employees worldwide.