|Location:||London, Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, UK|
Consultants bring to life Accenture's knowledge about what it takes to be a high-performance business and package it for our clients, so we look for individuals who can communicate well with people at all levels. You will need a well-developed ability to solve problems, first-class functional skills, a good knowledge of technology, and enjoy working as part of a team. It's all about collaboration and commitment, while being smart, innovative and flexible.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, functional, and digital operating model transformation
- Design new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and actions
- Participate in diagnosing the problem and planning and leading the transformation
- Implement programs / interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Leverage Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors which are implemented by the team
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management
- Adhere to strategic directions set by senior management
- Interact with client or internal senior management
- Business requirements capture and analysis
- Business process and functional design
- At least one full delivery lifecycle project / programme
- Delivery within multiple methodologies such as Agile, SAFE
- Delivering digital transformation programmes for clients
- You must have a proven track record in understanding business process and how to deliver value through process and system change
- Ability to plan, estimate and deliver components of complex implementation projects
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to the client to solve their business problems
- Appreciation of the following standards: PRINCE2, ITIL, ISO27001
- Detailed understanding of and delivery experience with some of the following common technologies including: Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Security, DevOps
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proven C-Suite engagement
Ideally degree qualified (or international equivalent) and/or equivalent IT Systems Delivery experience within a Health and/or Public Sector environment or another consultancy
Proven Consulting experience within a Health and / or Public Sector environment
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.