|Employer:||McKinsey & Company|
In a world where digital is the new standard, executives are increasingly looking for sharp advice on technology. With a team of 2,000+ experts and consultants across 60+ countries, Digital McKinsey works on key technology topics including big data, agile, cloud, cybersecurity, analytics and digital transformation. We serve a range of companies, from start-ups to global Fortune 100 firms.
- Bachelor's degree required in medicine, engineering, science or another technical or related field; advanced degrees advantageous
- Outstanding track record of academic and managerial or professional achievements
- 2 to 8 years work experience in a blue-chip, start up or public sector environment within Pharma, Medtech or Healthcare, some of which in a leadership role
- Excellent technical understanding of key areas of Pharma, Medtech, Healthcare and the technologies transforming them
- Experience with digital strategy, digital transformation, e-health, m-health, IT infrastructure & architecture, AI/machine learning, robotics/ process automation, cloud, big data and analytics
- Ability to combine strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology
- Proven experience of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Work proficiency in English
What You'll DoYou will work with C-suite executives to solve their key issues and provide actionable recommendations, leveraging your technology know-how and business sense.
You will play an active role in all aspects of a client project, typically working in teams of 3 to 5 consultants alongside experts and partners of all tenures, including developers, designers, data engineers, agile coaches and others.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations for client presentations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
About McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm, deeply committed to helping institutions in the private, public and social sectors achieve lasting success. For 90 years, our primary objective has been to serve as our clients' most trusted external advisor. With consultants in over 110 locations in over 60 countries, across industries and functions, we bring unparalleled expertise to clients anywhere in the world. We work closely with teams at all levels of an organization to shape winning strategies, mobilize for change, build capabilities and drive successful execution.