- To lead development and launch of a portfolio of new business models in innovative lean fast iteration team approach.
- To govern models & approaches used for creation of New Business Models (e.g. Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, etc.).
- To establish effective & efficient digital quality & regulatory approach.
- To lead development of underpinning commercial models for NBM solutions ensuring profitability and long term sustainability of the solutions.
- To integrate and inspire diverse team of individual professionals by leading change, transform and align the organisation with the business objectives.
- To work closely with Roche Diabetes Care stakeholders within & beyond New Business Models & Digital Solutions ensuring NBM meet customer and commercialization needs.
- Define new business models based on customer needs, in line with strategy for targeted customer segments, creating value & providing outcomes meaningful to patients/stakeholders.
- Evaluate partner propositions working closely with ecosystem develop team to operationalise it into new business models.
- Oversee overall New Business Models teams; ensure fit-to-strategy, project & execution plans set up and implemented in line with Business Plan requirements.
- Manage a team of business owners accountable for P&L of each solution.
- Manage risks working closely with Roche Diabetes Care government affairs, compliance and regulatory operations.
Who you areYou're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Key skills and Experience
- New digital product and service development and management experience
- Influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Fluent in the language of both sides (business and IS) and have a thorough working knowledge of Digital best practices around iterative product development.
- Designing end-to-end service experience with a mix of online and offline interactions across touch-points.
- Track record of new business development in the industry or outside in B2C or B2B2C type environment.
- Working understanding of the life science industry, major business processes, ecosystem, key performance indicators and performance trends.
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare - a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
Founded in 1896, Roche continues to search for better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases and make a sustainable contribution to society. The company also aims to improve patient access to medical innovations by working with all relevant stakeholders. Thirty medicines developed by Roche are included in the World Health Organization Model Lists of Essential Medicines, among them life-saving antibiotics and cancer medicines. Roche has been recognised as the Group Leader in sustainability within the Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences Industry eight years in a row by the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI).
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2016 employed more than 94,000 people worldwide. In 2016, Roche invested CHF 9.9 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 50.6 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan.