|Location:||Best, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands|
In this role you have the opportunity to strengthen and develop the Oncology Informatics business in EMEA. You as a sales-focused Business Development Manager will seek out and engage with new prospects in selected EMEA markets (Benelux, UK, Germany and France).
You will be our first Business Development Manager for Oncology Informatics in Europe.
You are responsible for
- Aggressively hunt for new accounts and opportunities (aligned with local account/district management)
- Present credible experience and solutions to key stakeholders (oncologists, pathologists, IT and C suite)
- Develops customer cost benefit analysis (ROI) and guides customer through financial outcomes
- Ensure process adherence; Ten Step Sales Process involving (local) Customer Service teams
- Support local sales teams in the capture of new accounts and opportunities
- Identifies prospect’s value drivers, business goals and organizational impact
- Identifies prospect’s commercial, legal, clinical and IT solution needs
- Responsible for sales realization (AOP)
- Reports market needs (upstream), trends, important events, win/loss analysis and competitive activity
- Support lead generation e.g. events, as well as sales through product demonstrations
- Ensures that prospects are aware and sign off on the Statement of Work and T&Cs
- Lead and opportunity administration in Salesforce.com
You will be working for the Business group Healthcare Informatics, Market To Order (M2O) organization. You will be part of a driven and enthusiastic international team of 14 people. And will be working closely with the Oncology Informatics team in North America.
You will report into the Market-To-Order (M2O) organization, to BG Healthcare Informatics M2O Leader & General Manager, International Radiology Informatics.
The position is located in The Netherlands, in Best and requires 80% travel of which 40% outside The Netherlands (UK, France, Germany)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's/master’s degree
Primary Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in Healthcare IT (5+ years Sales or Business Development) in the Hospital segment
- Ability to communicate at the right level with Pathologists, Oncologists, IT and C suite stakeholders
- Knowledge of healthcare trends, industry standards and sales strategies towards hospitals
- Strong large scale IT Sales experience selling complex, multi-site or regional IT solutions
- Contract management, negotiations and risk mitigation strategy experience
- Experience or background in, or fundamental knowledge of genomics and molecular diagnostics
- High level knowledge of different healthcare IT environments
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and demonstration skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Up-to-date knowledge on (national) security requirements for cloud solutions
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a large multinational company (like Philips)
- Native Dutch speaker
About Royal Philips
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2016 sales of EUR 17.4 billion and employs approximately 71,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.