|Employer:||Wolters Kluwer Health|
- Manage the entire channel program in the assigned region to ensure consistency and compliance while adding and improving processes and methods in how channel partners are identified, on-boarded, certified and managed, as needed or appropriate
- Collaborate with the Sales Directors to establish short- and long-term revenue goals for the channel partners, and provide the relevant support to achieve those goals.
- Manage and review channel partners opportunities, pipeline and forecasting in your assigned region
- Work in close coordination with International Sales, Finance, Marketing, Training, Sales Operations and the channel partner community for all channel partner program-related activities in your assigned region.
- Continually, and proactively develop and maintain excellent business relationships with potential, and existing channel partners
- Identify channel partners’ challenges/problems and suggest & initialize the proper processes to address these challenges
- Coordinate with the training team to ensure effective training, and certification, of our channel partners’ dedicated sales force - and support ongoing training programs.
- Assist with demand generation activities by developing strategies and executing campaigns in tandem with, and in addition to international sales and marketing objectives
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Channel Partner program
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent - MBA or equivalent experience would be advantageous
- At least 4+ years of experience gained in International partner/Channel management roles
- Healthcare Information technology experienced desired, but not essential
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across functions to develop and execute against stated partner-marketing objectives
- Strong leadership, time management and interpersonal skills - proven ability to build long-term relationships
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of customer and partner needs, objectives, and strategy.
- Experience with contracts and legal agreements.
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office produces - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced, and proficient in using CRM systems such as Salesforce.com, SalesLogix
- Understanding of the international environment and of international-specific business challenges
- Fluent in English - written, reading, spoken. Knowledge of other regional languages would be helpful
- A valid driver's license
About Wolters Kluwer Health
Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping clinicians provide optimal care for their patients. Its industry-leading solutions include UpToDate and a suite of offerings provided by Clinical Drug Information. UpToDate clinical decision support is trusted by over 1 million clinicians in more than 170 countries to help them strengthen point-of-care decision making. More than 60 research studies show UpToDate helps improve patient care and hospital performance, including reduced lengths of stay, adverse complications and mortality. Clinical Drug Information provides an aligned medication decision support solution, including both EMR-integrated drug data and point-of-care drug reference information, featuring Lexicomp, Medi-Span, and Facts & Comparisons applications. Impacting more than 13 million lives a day, Clinical Drug Information solutions help save time, reduce medication errors, and enhance patient outcomes for thousands of hospitals and health systems, top-grossing retail pharmacies and payers, and tens of thousands of individual clinicians worldwide.