While we are investing in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don't stop there. We're also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, take on responsibility for "Digitalizing Healthcare".
- As head of the Value Promise "Digitalizing Healthcare" you are responsible and accountable for marketing of the companywide care delivery strategy, especially focusing on the C-Level (CEOs of Hospitals etc.) target audience
- You understand todays and tomorrows customers care delivery needs and act as the organizations go-to subject matter expert on how to digitalize Healthcare
- You develop a companywide Value Promise marketing strategy, programs and plans and report to the global marketing head of Siemens Healthineers
- You guide a team for the creation of the following marketing content on the value promise:
- content marketing: 'product-less' high quality educational material to demonstrate thought leadership
- product/services solutions: demonstrating the clinical, operational and financial value of Siemens's combination of products and services which enable the value promise
- proof points: create customer examples where the solutions were implemented successfully creating quantifiable value for our clients
- You work collaboratively with businesses and regions to support and oversee cross-functional lean teams throughout the organization to co-create high quality value promise content
- You are globally responsible to establish binding marketing frameworks to ensure that all related marketing activities are aligned ensuring that Siemens Healthineers is perceived as THE enabler of "Digitalizing Healthcare"
This position may suit you best, if you are an expert in hospital care delivery.
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or other related field, you have also a MBA from a top tier business school
- You are a subject matter expert in hospital care delivery, with an intimate understanding of the challenges of the Healthcare industry in the transition to fully digital enterprises
- You have long years professional experience with at least 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally 5+ consulting experience, 10+ years demonstrated success in managing, hiring, training and appraising personnel
- You are fluent in English (German language skills are an advantage but not mandatory)
- You have demonstrated experience in creating and deploying effective marketing content while having ability to collaborate well across functions and organizational entities
About Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is the separately managed healthcare business of Siemens AG enabling healthcare providers worldwide to meet their current challenges and to excel in their respective environments. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services. To help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens Healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. In fiscal 2016, which ended on September 30, 2016, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €13.5 billion and net income of over €2.3 billion and has about 46,000 employees worldwide.