Tasks & responsibilities
- As Senior International Medical Digital Manager you create a plan to catalyse the medical digital transformation within the Therapeutic Area (TA) Oncology at Boehringer Ingelheim.
- You will align with the Digital Manager and the Medical Affairs brand lead in order to ensure an optimal customer journey which is aligned with our brand and customer plans.
- Furthermore, you will co-create the TA content to be innovative, cutting-edge and strategic as well as desirable and usable for the local country implementation, for example multi-channel content, videos, infographics and webinars.
- In your new role you set key performance indicators to ensure measurability and the track user journey.
- Last but not least you identify innovations that can evolve or transform the TA customer experience within the complex regulatory environment.
- Registered Medical Practitioner, Master of Science or PhD; experience in Therapeutic Areas/Oncology preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience regarding the following:
- Significant medical experience within healthcare
- Effective digital mindset to innovate, create the strategy and fully execute
- Ability to implement new digital opportunities
- Substantial experience in mix of local and international roles
- Experience in a matrix organization and in cross-functional teams
- Fluent English both written and spoken, German would be a plus
About Boehringer Ingelheim
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry's top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
Social responsibility comes naturally to Boehringer Ingelheim. That is why the company is involved in social projects such as the "Making More Health" initiative. Boehringer Ingelheim also actively promotes workforce diversity and benefits from its employees' different experiences and skills. Furthermore, the focus is on environmental protection and sustainability in everything the company does.