While we are investing in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don't stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager (m/f) Big Data & Analytics cloud based platform in Erlangen.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, drive our Siemens Healthineers’ digital transformation as product manager.
The digital transformation of healthcare is gaining momentum, one patient, one physician, one solution provider at a time. We’re building the global digital platform to span the full spectrum of healthcare delivery. We offer a platform for solution providers to efficiently create market and operate services seamlessly integrated into a joint digital healthcare environment.
- You will be responsible for managing the Big Data component of our Digital Ecosystem platform that addresses internal and external partners who develop and provide applications and services adjacent to our device portfolio
- Within your role you will prototype and implement this component of the Digital platform which manages the data made available by the Digital Ecosystem platform to enable big data analytics
- You develop and communicate the product vision and strategy for the data management component
- You work closely with partners, to gather and prioritize market requirements, and with an agile development team and drive a solution set throughout the entire product life cycle
- You own the product backlog with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- You are an expert with respect to the competition and constantly evluate our position on the market
- You work closely with key stakeholders such as sales, marketing, support, and the Ecosystem team to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
This position may suit you best, if you are familiar with software development and you have experience in data management.
- You have in-depth knowledge of market- and customer requirements healthcare domain model, medical imaging, post processing applications and Healthcare IT as well as a strong knowledge in large-scale data lifecycle management, distributed data management systems and big data analytics (data warehousing, business intelligence, SQL, HADOOP, Spark, etc.)
- You are familiar with software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps)
- You have 5+ years’ experience in product management and data management
- You hold a university degree in medical physics, computer science, engineering, or a relevant adjacent subject
- You will work with interdisciplinary & international teams, so your sound business knowledge of English will support you in this; good knowledge of German is a plus
- Your team members and customers are located worldwide, so your travels will bie international, mostly in the US and in Europe
About Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is the separately managed healthcare business of Siemens AG enabling healthcare providers worldwide to meet their current challenges and to excel in their respective environments. A leader in medical technology, Siemens Healthineers is constantly innovating its portfolio of products and services in its core areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging and in laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine. Siemens Healthineers is also actively developing its digital health services and enterprise services. To help customers succeed in today's dynamic healthcare marketplace, Siemens Healthineers is championing new business models that maximize opportunity and minimize risk for healthcare providers. In fiscal 2016, which ended on September 30, 2016, Siemens Healthineers generated revenue of €13.5 billion and net income of over €2.3 billion and has about 46,000 employees worldwide.