|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
The role manages a large and complex matrix of sales people and suite of products with accountability for regional revenue. The regions consist of mature Europe, (Northern Europe, DACH, France and Eastern Europe)
The position is situated in EMEA LA and works closely with the VP Sales, central finance, marketing, HR and senior management.
- Driving revenues of the portfolio into the healthcare and academic markets
- Responsible for target setting, accurate forecasting and pipeline management, timely reporting
- Working with central Clinical Key product team to ensure Clinical Key product launch follows central guidelines
- Responsible for introducing new products to the hospital market (CPM, IO, Arezzo, Amirsys, etc.)
- Responsible for developing and rolling out a comprehensive education programme to the sales force.
What you should bring
- At proven track record of a similar level role or an accomplished regional manager looking for the next step, experience of which at least 10 years will be in a management role
- Exposure and an in-depth knowledge to the clinical and e-health environment is essential.
- Knowledge of healthcare market a distinct advantage.
- Experienced e-solutions sales manager for highly complex services (software solutions, medical equipment, information products)
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of energy
- Relevant, high quality continuing sales education (MBA preferred)
About ElsevierElsevier is a global information analytics business specializing in science and health.