Ada partners with healthcare payers and providers, supporting them in the delivery of quality cost-effective care, by enabling their patients to confidently navigate to the right care at the right time.
The role of Senior Business Development Manager offers a great opportunity to build strong internal and external relations and identify new business possibilities.
You will be
- Responsible for creation repeatable revenue through partner acquisition
- Expanding and screening opportunities with potential new partners and deals within the German market
- Create and execute pitches and workshops on Ada Health
- Managing communication, coordination and closing with large organisations
- Managing dealflow including use of CRM software and tool
- Complete deal summaries and ensure communication among internal teams
- Specializing over time on one vertical and generate own deals
- Research interesting and possible revenue models and markets (e.g. insurance vs systems)
- Building strong internal relations between Business Development and other departments
- Manage and build out the Business Development
You will need to have
- +4 years experience in Business Development or Consulting
- Strong strategic thinking - you will be part of dynamic business which is creating the future of health, your contribution and ability to help drive and translate the strategy will be key
- Highly collaborative - this fast paced environment will require strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work hand in hand with teams and functions right across the business.
- Self-starter - this role will require a self motivated individual who can bring a constant energy to the brief and to teams in order to make our ambitious goals a reality.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we are in the process of shaping the future in a context that is constantly evolving. The successful individual will need to be someone that deals well with the unexpected and will actively enjoy helping to work out the right direction.
- Data savvy - to ensure we can help take our stakeholders on our journey data and evidence based arguments will be key to helping us to land our key points.
- Degree in a Business-related field, or any other relevant field of study
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent German and English
- The chance to work with one of the most exciting health startups in Europe
- Great working environment in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Enjoy social activities such as parties and office drinks!
- Free German language classes
About AdaAda Health is on a mission to bring the future of personalized care to everyone.
Founded in 2011 by a team of doctors, scientists and engineers, Ada offers an AI-powered health platform that is helping millions of people around the world understand their health and navigate to the appropriate care.
Our sophisticated artificial intelligence technology also supports clinical decision making and enables payers and providers to deliver quality, more effective healthcare. Ada launched globally in 2016 and has been the number 1 medical app in over 130 countries.