|Employer:||Flex Digital Health|
The Digital Health Project & Account Manager (EU) will be based in Switzerland / Zürich area and will be managing the delivery of Digital Health products based on BrightInsight.
BrightInsight is a medical-grade Internet of Things platform that integrates drug and device data for real-time insights.
General purposeYou will be responsible for leading a team of cross functional experts in the delivery of customer focused Digital Health solutions and support the development and launch of Digital Health Products. Additionally, you will actively contribute to continuously improving our project and account management capabilities, including starting, leading and participating in process improvements initiatives.
Flex is looking for a versatile, experienced leader who can play (and thrive) in Project Management delivery roles as well as in Account Management roles (co-creating long term Product Roadmaps with key customers).
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
…As Project Manager:
- Monitor and track the project and program deliverables. Organize, plan and direct program schedules, milestones, risks, assumptions, decisions and budgets.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of integrated project plans encompassing all cross-functional activities (Human Factors, Software Development, Hardware dependences, Business Development, Regulatory, etc.).
- Track relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Review program proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Co-create and support Project Management process improvement initiatives.
…As Account Manager:
- Develop strategic alliances with key customers, drive collaboration and steer business development activities to win replacement and growth business.
- Regularly interact with executives of major customers, involving customer negotiations or influencing and persuading other senior level managers.
- Analyze and understand customers’ business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities
- Work closely with Product and Platform teams to assist customers in the defining business and product priorities.
- Manage the sales cycle to achieve targeted revenue growth within the account.
- Develop business proposals aligning to customer priorities, providing accurate pricing proposals that demonstrate price to value.
- Negotiate contracts with the customer on behalf of Flex Digital Health with the support of the Flex Executive and legal teams.
Here is some of what you’ll need…
- Min. 6 years of relevant work experience
- Exposure to regulated software environment (GxP, Software as Medical Device, Combination Products, CE Marking, Privacy/Consent)
- Expertise with product / capabilities roadmaps
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, technology or related industry
- Expertise in leading cross-functional, cross-geography teams within a matrix organization
- Experience in healthcare related industries; digital health experience is a plus
- PMP Certification preferred
- Fluent English knowledge
Here are a few of the experiences…
- Experience in Pharma/Biotech/Management Consulting
- Experience in a start-up
- Occasional travel to the USA and up to 30% travel to European locations
- As a part of geographically distributed delivery team off-hours conference calls are common
Flex is looking for someone who demonstrates…
- Relentless drive to win and bring a product to market
- Ability to operate at the intersection of strategy, operations, external customer and internal organization
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex - Live smarter™.