|Location:||Zug, Rotkreuz, Switzerland|
Embark on our journey with us! We are looking for the rare talent who can help accelerate our initiatives in the new area of Digital Health Solutions and shape the future of our business. Please join a dynamic and cross-functional team, ready to improve patient care through Digital Health Solutions. Our team focuses on innovation, works with startup companies within our Startup Creasphere accelerator, is entrepreneurial and brings a strong market and customer focus. You will have the right instruments, platforms and minds at hand to create and bring to the market Digital Health Solutions.
By being part of this team you have your place in the spotlight as Digital Health is key for our organization’s direction. You will have access to a broad range of capabilities to bring your ideas to success.
The advertised position offers:
- Lead the development of digital solutions that help clinical laboratories to offer new services to their clinicians, especially supporting appropriate diagnostic processes
- Develop product vision and synchronise it with the unit leadership and product owners of teams responsible for related products
- Drive the product strategy for a digital solution area
- Observe, learn about, contact and analyse end-users of products
- Understanding customer requirements and driving requirements management in close alignment with customers (co-creation), technical and business needs (commercial strategy), lead team through process of defining product requirements: make sure they are complete, integral, consistent and the sole source of requirements for the team
- Clarify delivery expectations with business stakeholders
- Scope the MVP taking into account existing resource constraints and sustained development of the products
- Collaborate and co-create with Digital product sponsors (internal and external stakeholders) to ensure value creation
- Close collaboration with Project Leader and other business teams in order to define requirements.
- Oversee initiation and execution of continuous improvement efforts
- Use and continuously improve Design Thinking, Scrum, and other agile methodologies to enable adoption of best practices within Roche
Who you areYou’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
What you bring
- 5+ years of solid experience in business, strategy, product delivery
- Ability to shape business and product strategy
- Experience in Healthcare/in-vitro Diagnostics/Digital Health
- Experience in owning and delivering digital products
- High business acumen and ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders in multiple business areas (e.g., marketing, sales, finance, operations, technology) as well as customers and external partners.
- Background that comprises both solid business understanding as well as high-level understanding of digital product delivery
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and innovative thinker
- Intellectually curious about new technologies and how to adapt them to help ultimately help customers such as clinical labs, physicians and patients
- Good understanding of Agile & Lean delivery principles
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Strong collaborator, team player and individual contributor, able to build trust and rapport that creates relationships for a comfortable & effective workplace
About RocheRoche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people's lives. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare - a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
Roche is the world's largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
Founded in 1896, Roche continues to search for better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases and make a sustainable contribution to society. The company also aims to improve patient access to medical innovations by working with all relevant stakeholders. Thirty medicines developed by Roche are included in the World Health Organization Model Lists of Essential Medicines, among them life-saving antibiotics, antimalarials and cancer medicines. Moreover, for the tenth consecutive year, Roche has been recognised as the most sustainable company in the Pharmaceuticals Industry by the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI).
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2017 employed about 94,000 people worldwide. In 2017, Roche invested CHF 10.4 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 53.3 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan.