- Independently for longer, meaning with as little (professional) help as possible and with choice and control over the decisions, equipment and assistance.
- Actively in the sense of staying in charge of their own lives and participate in society the way they want.
The key priority for the projects should be to provide and to pilot ICT-based solutions that will support older adults in their homes which:
- Integrate existing technologies or develop technologies and infrastructures into easy to use, affordable and sustainable solutions that address a range of needs
- Have a high potential to be commercialised and scalable.
Documents and tools
Text of the call here (version updated on 17 March 2015)
Guide for applicants here (version updated on 6 March 2015)
Template Part B here
Partner search web site: http://ps.aal-europe.eu
Basic Information on Call AAL 2015
- Date of publication: 26 February 2015.
- Closure date: 28 May 2015, 17h00 Central European Time (CET).
For further information, please visit: